Sunday, November 21, 2010

I got acer laptop with windows vista on it, how to change brightness on my screen, why my screen turn to dark?

sometime when i set my computer on sleep, and when turn it back my laptop's brightness will turn to dark. Do i need to deal anything with power planI got acer laptop with windows vista on it, how to change brightness on my screen, why my screen turn to dark?
press fn ....will be highlighted in blue,push the arrow for up on your key board ...hold down fn and push the arrow at the same time.







good luck,

rachelI got acer laptop with windows vista on it, how to change brightness on my screen, why my screen turn to dark?
I also have an Acer laptop(aspire 3300).. holding down fn and pressing left/right directional arrows work for me

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment